Students must submit the completed 'Clearance Form' together with the 'Application for Full Transcript Form' to A&R Division. The official full transcript will only be released after the senate endorses students' graduation. Downloadable form
1. The official full transcript will only be released after the senate endorses students’ graduation.
2. Student must submit the completed clearance form together with the application form for full transcript (first application) to Admissions & Records (A&R) Division. Only completed application will be processed.
3. Students are advised to check all the personal particulars are accurate in the database through the student information system (website). Any update of particulars must be submitted to the A&R. A&R Division will only process the complete form and will not print a new full transcript due to misinformation.
4. The first copy of full transcript is given free. An additional mailing fee is charged according to the standard mailing rate given by POS Malaysia. The A&R will not be responsible for any damage, loss or late arrival of the posted Full Transcript.
5. Student must present the student’s copy of the application form together with the clearance copy for the collection of full transcript and release letter (first application).
6. Student may authorised another person to collect the full transcript on his/her behalf by providing a valid authorisation letter. For the collection of additional copies of full transcript, student may authorised another person to collect the transcript on his/her behalf by providing the student’s copy of application form.
7. A fee of RM 3.00 is charged for each additional copy of full transcript. Student should submit a separate form for any additional copy.
8. Please allow three (3) working days excluding the application day for processing (additional copy). Any enquiries, please call the following numbers: 03‐61964000 ext. 3014
9. Student must also check messages from A&R through student’s message system. A&R may leave the messages to the student to collect the class ranking if it is ready before the specified date or if the need be.