1. CP II attachment reports should be submitted a week after the attachment.
For instance, you did your clerkship on Thursday Jan 7th then you have to submit the reports by Thursday Jan 14th.
2. Make sure you write your date of clerkship on the report cover.
3. For each body system, please submit the reports in hardcopy to the designated lecturers. Endocrine reports should be submitted to Mdm Diana, while Musculoskeletal reports to Mdm Rohani (refer your attachment manual for other reports). Class rep, pls ask the lecturers on their preferred ways of accepting the reports.
4. A softcopy of your reports should be send by email to:
and cc to: syahiera.farhana(at)gmail.com and along_sahimi(at)yahoo.com
5. Comments from the lecturers thus far, we found that some of the members in the subgroups are segregated; between the year 3 & year 4 students in terms of learning and report writing. This defeats the main purpose of tagging, where the learning should be integrated, ideally.
Anyway, they’re always rooms for improvement.
For year 3 students, please open your mind on the knowledge of drugs although you haven’t learn about it formally in class. This tagging system is for you to have earlier exposure. Do not wait until it is too late.
For year 4 students, although the interpretation of laboratory results and the signs & symptoms were analyzed by year 3 students, make sure you understand the whole case of the patient. So, you can provide better recommendation and find the DRPs.
All the best.