1. Remove cap & shake inhaler
2. Breathe out gently
3. Put mouthpiece in mouth and as you begin to breathe in, which should be slow and deep, press canister down and continue to inhale steadily and deeply.
4. Hold breath for 10 seconds, or as long as comfortable
5. For a second dose wait for approximately 30 seconds before repeating steps 1-4. Only use the device for the number of doses on the label, then start a new inhaler.
For animation and techniques using other inhaler, kindly visit http://www.asthma.org.uk/using_your_inhaler.html
Steroids preparation available for asthma:
1. Beclomethasone Dipropionate
2. Fluticasone Propionate
3. Mometasone Furoate
Reference and further information, kindly visit http://www.pharmacy.gov.my/aeimages//File/BUKU_MDC_Edition_5-2009.pdf